Der Ständige Rat
KHG designs and is responsible for the content of the KHG.
- determines the direction of the KHG
- is an interface to groups and initiatives
- represents the groups and initiatives
- organizes offers:
-social and socio-political with a Christian profile
-spiritual, which other initiatives do not make
- recalls social and environmental issues (climate change, fair trade and consumption, …)
- takes a stand on student-relevant topics
- enables encounter, commitment and conversation about life and faith
It is composed of:
representatives of the dormitories, the Cusanus Group and the foreign KHG fellows, four members to be elected/appointed,
who contribute their ideas and commitment to the management and development of the KHG and two members delegated from the main official team.
The work and offers of the KHG develop in conversation with the students and live on the commitment of many.